: In stock
: Expandable Broadhead
The Swhacker HDX3 can handle your razor blades, broadheads, fillet knives, kitchen knives, butcher knives, hatchets, machetes or just about anything else with an edge!
Swhacker HDX3 Features:
- Utilizes tungsten carbide bits that are 91.3 HRC hardness.
- Carbide bits are mirror polished with diamond honed cutting edges.
- Completely weather proof!
- Made from solid 6061 aircraft aluminum, using all aluminum rivets!
- Requires no oiling or cleaning!
- Features two broadhead tip tighteners!
Multiple Use -
Useful for Cooks, Hunters, Fishermen, Campers, Fire & Rescue, Police, Military & Construction
Versatile Use -
The HDX3 can be carried in wallets, pockets and on key rings. The HDX3 can also be bench mounted.
How To Use: Place blade in bits at 45 to 60 degree angle, apply medium to light pressure while drawing knife through bits. Slowly ease off pressure and finish feather light.
Only a few strokes are needed to sharpen most blades.